Secret Hitler is a social deduction game for 5-10 people about finding and stopping the Secret Hitler.
Players are secretly divided into two teams: the liberals, who have a majority, and the fascists, who are hidden to everyone but each other. If the liberals can learn to trust each other, they have enough votes to control the elections and save the day. But the fascists will say whatever it takes to get elected, advance their agenda, and win the game.
- For 5–10 Players
- Plays in around 45 Min
- For ages: 13+
- Easy to teach and learn for new players
- Relevant theme
- One of the most popular party games of all time
- Good price point as an entry level bluffing game
- Widely known so good name recall for customers
- Top Selling Party Bluffing Game, you can't go wrong!