The exciting detective game for sleuths of all ages. One player is Mr X, and the other players make up a team of detectives from Scotland Yard.
Mr X moves secretly and there is only one clue - his transport tickets! With strategy and teamwork the detectives can trap Mr X but if he escapes, he wins the game.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Scotland Yard is a fun game of logic and strategy.
Ravensburger are a world leader in the design and manufacturing of educational games are puzzles. Children are the central focus of the company, and they strive for excellence and products of the highest quality.
Their board games are not only educational, introducing basic skills such as colour recognition and counting to younger children, and promoting tactical and strategic thinking in older children, but the games are also fun.
Ravensburger games encourage children to learn as they play. Ravensburger board games are high quality, educational and fun!
Suitable for 3 to 6 players.
Scotland Yard is suitable for children from the age of 10 years.
How to Play:
1. Choose a Mr. X and give that player a player piece, travel log with cover, and special travel tickets. Give the remaining players – the detectives – their player pieces and travel tickets.
2. Players draw cards indicating the number of the station where they will begin play and place their player pieces on those stations. Mr. X draws a card indicating his starting space and notes it in his travel log without placing his player piece there.
3. Players take turns selecting the appropriate travel tickets (taxi, bus, underground) to move them from station to station, anticipating Mr. X’s arrival. Mr. X notes his moves in his secret travel log, surfacing only on specific moves but revealing the ticket he uses to get to his next undisclosed location.
4. Players work together to anticipate where Mr. X will surface next and beat him to that station.
5. If a player piece is on the station Mr. X noted in his secret travel log, that player wins the game. If all players use all travel tickets without capturing Mr. X, Mr. X wins the game.
No customer reviews for the moment.